Diomec Plus is a paste used to treat acute and chronic diarrhoea in dogs and cats. Tasteless, so your fussy pet won’t even notice it, simply add it to food at mealtime or squirt directly into the mouth.
Contains Diosmectite, a natural clay, which binds the stool to normalise the consistency and helps heal the intestinal lining by forming a protective lining in the gut. Prebiotics help normalise the balance of good and bad bacteria, while the dextrose and electrolytes replace what has been lost.
This combination helps give the body a boost while drawing out the toxins in the gut.
- Diosmectite clay binds the stool and draws out toxins while forming a protective layer on the gut wall
- Electrolytes, dextrose and prebiotics normalise the bacteria in the gut and boost the system
- Glutamine nourishes the cells in the intestines promoting healing
- Tasteless paste that can be added to your pet’s food or dosed without hassle
- Easy to use dial-a-dose syringe
- Can be used in the treatment of any tummy upsets no matter the cause, including bacteria, virus, stress or just plain eating too much rubbish around the garden
- 15 ml or 60 ml tubes available to order on request